GRAND LEDGE RECYCLING:
The recycling center is open to all patrons and there is no charge to enter. Please be sure that all materials have been cleaned and are sorted appropriately.
The center is located in Grand Ledge at 401 Whitney Street behind Oakwood Cemetery.
The recycling center is open Wednesdays from 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with an attendant on duty.
All Eaton County residents are welcome to recycle at any Eaton County Recycling Center.
Delta Township Hours: Tues: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Wed: 12-6 p.m., Sat: 8 a.m.-4 p.m. - located at: 5717 Millett Hwy, Lansing, MI
GRAND LEDGE COMPOST:
Use of the compost center is available to City of Grand Ledge and Oneida Township residents. An annual pass (good for the calendar year) in the form of a windshield sticker is required for entry. The annual pass is available at Grand Ledge City Hall (cash or check only), passes are no longer being sold on site at the compost center. Proof of residency is required in the form of a picture ID, along with either a voter ID card, property tax notice/receipt, or City of Grand Ledge water/sewer bill. An applicant may purchase a maximum of two annual passes.
- City of Grand Ledge residents may purchase a compost center annual pass for $25.00
- Non-Residents may purchase a compost center annual pass for $125.00
- An attendant is on site at the Compost Center during hours of operation and will oversee disposal of yard waste. All vehicles entering the facility must stop upon entering and display an annual pass to the attendant. The attendant will also check all loads to ensure only acceptable materials are dropped off.
- Yard Waste from commercial haulers and landscape contractors is not allowed.
- Dump trucks and dump trailers are not permitted in the compost center.The center is located in Grand Ledge at 401 Whitney Street behind Oakwood Cemetery.
The recycling center is open Wednesdays from 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with an attendant on duty-Closed Saturday's until March 2018 (weather dependent)
For more information regarding recycle materials and composting materials accepted for the City of Grand Ledge Centers: Click HERE
Alternate methods to dispose of leaves and yard debris: Granger/Waster Management, local landscape services, mulching the grass, your own personal compost pile or burn the yard debris in an approved container or location with a burning permit from the Grand Ledge Area Fire Department.
OUTDOOR BURNING PERMIT INFO